a compact light meter
A reflective light meter for manually controllable cameras that don't have a meter integrated or have one that is no longer working.
- aperture priority, shutter priority, manual, exposure value modes
- fast operation and start up, stored previous settings
- set parameter quickly using a control wheel
- change secondary parameters by holding the button when turning the wheel
engineered for longevity
- anodized aluminium body and control wheel
- uses the standard accessory shoe mount
- standard CR2032 battery used in many devices
how to clip below explains the workflow in aperture priority mode.
The tabs A S M EV show how different modes are effecting the display and calculation. The camera pans from a darker (left) to a brighter (right) area.
|aperture||f0.7 ... f1024|
|shutter speed||1/8000s ... 8 hours 20 minutes|
|ISO||0.5 ... 12800|
|stepsize||1/3 stop (optionally 1 stop)|
|-3* ... 20 EV|
Field of view:
(approx. 50mm lens, center weighted)
|primary (wheel)||f-number||shutter speed||shutter speed||exposure comp.|
|secondary (wheel+button)||exposure comp.||exposure comp.||f-number||ISO|
|calculated result||shutter speed||f-number||exposure comp.||exposure value|